Dear Temple Beth El Family,
- Want to Help? Here are a few ways to help, immediately:
- Volunteer and Donate: fill out the volunteer form, which will monitored by Temple Beth El staff and Jill Blumenthal, the chair of our Tzedek Council.
- Donate to Temple Beth El’s Disaster Relief Fund. We will use 100% of the donations to support people in need and Reform congregations damaged by the storm. Please choose the Disaster relief fund in the drop down menu.
- Jewish Federations of North America relief efforts.
- American Red Cross
- NECHAMA – a Jewish relief agency that responds to natural disasters.
We pray that you and your loved ones are safe from harm. We will continue to update you in the days ahead as we determine the best ways our community can help those affected by the storm.
G’mar Chatimah Tovah – May we all be inscribed in the book of life.
Rabbi Asher Knight & Art Gallagher, Interim Executive Director