Childcare during the High Holy Days
Childcare is available for children 8 and under. Cost is $12 per child per service. Please note that there are NO age restrictions on childcare for both the 9/29/19 Erev Rosh Hashanah Service (7:30pm) and the 10/8/19 Kol Nidre Service (7:30pm). However, registration is required so that we may properly prepare for your child(ren)’s care.
Download the Childcare Form (to print) and return to the Temple office no later than September 20
• Childcare is for children 8 and under
• Reservations are required. NO DROP OFFS without prior reservation
• No drop offs more than 45 minutes prior to the start time of your service
• Meet childcare personnel in the lobby of the Don & Bobbi Bernstein Education Building
• Age-appropriate High Holiday activities (e.g. puzzles, books, and games) will be available. All childcare rooms will have nut-free snacks available on both Rosh HaShanah and Yom Kippur
• For infants, please remember to bring diapers, bottles, and other necessary supplies.