Shabbat worship is the highlight of our week, where music lifts our souls and meditative moments bring us to a sense of mindful awareness.
Live streaming of worship services held in the Blumenthal Sanctuary is available on Shabbat evenings and mornings using the link to the right. Thank you to Lee and Jane Diamond for making live streaming possible.
New Service Schedule (begins June 1, 2018)
- Please check our website home page for this week’s service times. Service schedules may be different on holiday or special event weekends.
- First Friday of the month
- 5:15 pm Preneg – with food and drinks to welcome Shabbat
- 5:30 pm SongFest – Shabbat Songs for Families with Young Children
- 6:00 pm Shabbat Evening Service for Families with School Age Children – an interactive and engaging service
- 8:00 pm Shabbat Evening Service – a contemplative service
- Oneg Shabbat following 8:00 pm Shabbat Evening Service
- All Other Fridays
- 5:45 pm Preneg
- 6:30 pm Shabbat Evening Service
Saturday Morning Worship Opportunities
- On most Saturdays, our Shabbat morning service is led by our B’nei Mitzvah in the Blumenthal Sanctuary. The service includes prayer, music, and learning. On Saturdays without a B’nei Mitzvah, we hold services in the Archer Chapel. If you are a guest at a bar or bat mitzvah, we warmly welcome you on this special, joyous day for both the family and our larger Jewish community. Our B’nei Mitzvah leads our community in worship. The B’nei Mitzvah symbolizes the coming of age of a Jewish child, and celebrates a deep commitment to Judaism through study, spiritual practice, and tikkun olam, or making the world a better place.
- Continuing Shabbat Morning Worship Times
- 9:30 am Torah Study in the Dale & Larry Polsky Beit Midrash
- 11:00 am Shabbat Morning Service
- Tot Shabbat – (9:00 am start time begins in July)
- 9:00 am – Once a month, we have a special Shabbat morning celebration geared towards pre-school age children and their families. The service is filled with singing, dancing, laughter and prayer. Join other families with young children to explore the wonder and value of Jewish community. Stay after each service to socialize, nosh, and participate in our monthly craft time.
Service times are subject to change for holidays or special events. Please refer to our Calendar each week for updated times.