Congregational Annual Meeting
We invite all members to attend the Annual Congregational Meeting. At the meeting we will review the many changes made over the last year and the results that have ensued. The congregation will be asked to vote to accept the year’s slate of new Directors and approve the 2020-2021 budget. We will also discuss the plans for coming year.
• Remarks from Rabbi Asher Knight
• An overview of the past year by Board President, Evan Wilkoff
• A financial review of 2019-2020 by Board Member, Robin Buckler
• Presentation of the proposed 2020-2021 Budget
• Q&A with the Executive Team
• Vote on proposed Board slate of candidates and 2020-2021 Budget
• 2020-2021 Vision and Plans by First Vice President and Incoming President Ben Benson
Attend a Budget Workshop on May 31 at 10:00am or June 4 at 7:00pm
Join by Zoom (Video) or by Phone (929) 205-6099; Meeting ID 864 8304 4855
FY 2020 Forecasted Results & FY 2021 Proposed Budget
The attached file includes the forecasted results for fiscal year 2020 (ending June 30, 2020) and the proposed budget for fiscal year 2021 (ending June 30, 2021). The current year’s forecasted results will be reviewed and next year’s proposed budget will be presented and voted on by the congregation at the Annual Meeting. Anyone who would like the opportunity to ask questions or provide comments prior to the Annual Meeting is encouraged to attend a Budget Workshop.
Additional resources will be added as they become available.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with questions or concerns.