Travel to Morocco with Temple Beth El!
November 3, 2024 - November 12, 2024
Embark on an enriching journey with Rabbi Knight, immersing yourself in an adults-only adventure that promises to forge fresh connections and offer profound insights in the captivating land of Morocco. This expedition is tailored to provide inspiration and education.
Anticipate remarkable experiences, including a captivating visit to the renowned Mosque of Hassan II, an expertly guided tour of the Arab world’s sole Jewish museum, an exploration of Fes’s enchanting Medina, an engaging encounter at the Chouara Tannery, a glimpse of splendor at Rabat’s Royal Palace, an insightful traverse through Marrakech’s historic Mellah (Jewish quarter), and a vibrant immersion in Djemaa El Fna Square, among other captivating activities.
See the itinerary, pricing details, secure your spot through registration, register to attend an informational session, and learn more about Morocco with the buttons below.
Want to Know More?
Join Rabbi Knight for an informational session to have all of your questions answered and learn about our upcoming adventure. There are four initial opportunities to attend in person and/or online. Please click on the dates below to RSVP.
- Sunday, October 22 at 12:00pm
- Tuesday, November 7 at 6:00pm
- Sunday, December 10 at 12:00pm
- Tuesday, January 16 at 7:00pm
Questions? Contact Tracey Lederer, Lead Clergy Administrative Assistant.
Secure Your Spot Now!
Registration for Temple Beth El’s 2024 Morocco adventure is open now through August 1, 2024.
- 8 nights’ accomodations.
- 8 days of touring with a Jewish educator and a local guide, in a luxury, air- conditioned bus.
- Arrival transfers from Casablanca airport. Departure transfers to Marrakech airport. Daily breakfast, 4 lunches & 4 dinners. Water on the bus.
- Porterage at the hotels.
- All site entrance fees & program fees as per your final program.
What's Not Included?
- Credit card fees.
- Flights to & from Morocco.
- Gratuities are excluded. For groups of 20 and more participants traveling to Morocco: We recommend the following guidelines for tipping (amounts are in US dollars): Jewish Tour Educator: $12 | Local Moroccan Guide: $10 | Main Driver: $5 | Driver’s assistant $2. Amounts are per day per person.
- COVID-related expenses, including tests.