TriBE Leader Resources
STARTING A TRIBE
WANT TO SERVE AS A TRIBE LEADER?
If you would like to lead a TriBE, Temple Beth El is honored to offer you training, workshops, and ongoing coaching support. Being a TriBE Leader does not require any specialized knowledge of Jewish text or tradition. We will provide easy-to-follow materials to guide your discussions. You will never be alone in this process. If you want to be a TriBE Leader, please contact Andy Harkavy, Director of Congregational Engagement or call 704-366-1948.
TriBE Leaders will:
- Coordinate schedule and location for your TriBE gatherings. These may take place in members’ homes, offices, or in any other comfortable location outside of the synagogue.
- Communicate with members regarding meeting times and distribute materials.
- Facilitate group conversations or arrange for rotating facilitation by other members. Delegating and empowering other members will strengthen your TriBE.
- Debrief with the Director of Congregational Engagement, Andy Harkavy, regarding your TriBE experience.
- Consult TriBE Coach and/or TriBE Core Leadership Team as needed.
TRIBE LEADER RESOURCES
- TriBE Leader Guide
- TriBE Leader Guide (Section to Share)
- TriBE Leader Info (Posters)
- TriBE Sample Brit
- TriBE Ask Big Questions Leader Guide
- TriBE Ask Big Questions Facilitation Resources
- Doodle: Online Scheduling Tool
- Tribal Council Responses
- Principles for Online Ritual Design
- 8 Icebreakers for Online Groups
- Small Groups in an Era of COVID-19
- Request Clergy for TriBE Meeting
- Relational Question Bank
- Big Talk Question Cards
TRIBE COACH RESOURCES
For more information, contact Andy Harkavy, Director of Congregational Engagement or call 704-366-1948.