Friday, August 20 at 4:00pm – Sunday, August 22 at 12:00pm
Temple Beth El’s Annual Wildacres Retreat is a multi-generational congregation-wide weekend retreat. Adults, children, and families of all shapes and sizes are encouraged to join us for this annual retreat. Questions? Contact Nathalie Friedlander.
Registration deadline and payment deadline is Friday, August 10, 2021. There is limited capacity due to Wildacres Health & Safety protocols. As a result, registration will remain open pending space availability and will close once we reach capacity.
You need to bring your own pillow. Meals will be served cafeteria style. A mask must be worn inside common areas for all people ages 3 and up (lodge, canteen, dining hall when not eating). Please note guidelines may change based on updated CDC, Wildacres, and/or TBE health and safety protocols.
Things to Know
Are you a newcomer who has questions about the retreat or a veteran who needs a refresher?
Wildacres Address and Phone Number
Wildacres Retreat, 1565 Wildacres Road, Little Switzerland, NC 28749, 828-756-4573
What is changing?
- The retreat weekend will now be the weekend before Labor Day (August 20-22). There is a new end time of 12:00pm due to Wildacres cleaning procedures (a packed lunch will be provided).
- We have a fabulous team of lay leaders taking responsibility for organizing and leading most of the weekend.
- Wildacres attendees must be members of TBE with a current 2021-2022 My Temple Commitment.
- Wildacres fees must be paid in full by Friday, August 10.
What is staying the same?
- We will share Shabbat services with one another
- Clergy and staff will be present
- Campfire & s’mores
- Free time for off-site excursions
- Meaningful and engaging programming for adults and kids
- Wine & cheese
- Family fun
- All the other things that make Wildacres special.