Community is an important concept in Judaism, and Temple Beth El offers a warm, welcoming and inclusive community for all ages and backgrounds. The benefits of Temple membership are many:
• the opportunity to celebrate Jewish traditions and pass them on to the next generation
• religious education for children
• opportunities for spiritual and intellectual growth for all ages
• the chance to work with others to help those in need
• a place to celebrate holidays and life cycle events
• a community and spiritual safety net for difficult times
Behold how good it is for brothers and sisters to dwell together.
To keep you informed, our newsletters are emailed monthly and we use a variety of social media to connect with our members. There are also weekly emails that are sent to remind you of Shabbat services and upcoming events. When special events or announcements are sent out, we urge you to follow-up, RSVP, attend and participate in what interests you. We want you to become involved!
For more information about our membership model, My Temple Commitment, please contact Candace Naliboff, Director of Member Services at (704) 749-3068.