Temple Beth El Pastoral Support
If you or someone you know is in need of pastoral support, please contact our clergy. During business hours, call the main temple line at 704-366-1948 and ask for the clergy office. After hours, please use the clergy on-call phone: 704-576-5073.
If you have concerns regarding financial assistance and dues relief, please contact Eden Gobuty, Director of Development and Member Services. All inquiries are treated with strict confidentiality and caring sensitivity.
TBE Clergy and Staff are here for you!
Greater Charlotte Community Support
For information regarding COVID-19, call the Mecklenburg County Health Department Hotline at 980-314-9400 to ask questions and sign up for the COVID-19 vaccine.
If you or a loved one are homebound and or in need of assistance, and not currently participating in current programs or services offered by Jewish Family Services (JFS), please fill out this form. These requests are being reviewed daily and a member of the Jewish Family Services professional team will be in touch with any questions.
United Way has created a fund to help with bills, rent and food. If you call 211 and give them your zip code, they will also give you a list of agencies in your area that can provide assistance.
- Center for Disease Control (CDC)
- Mecklenburg County Public Health Department
- Atrium Health 24/7 Behavioral Health Line (local for Charlotte)
- 704-444-2400 or 800-418-2065
- Cardinal Innovations Mental Health Crisis Line
- Call **275 (**ASK)
- National Suicide Hotline 24/7
- The Trevor Project LGBTQ+ crisis hotline 24/7
- Crisis Text Line24/7 Text Hotline
- Text “Hello” to 741-741
- Behavioral Health Emergency Services (local for Charlotte)
- Mobile Crisis (704) 566-3410 (Choose Option 1) (24/7 crisis assistance counselors in Charlotte)
- Domestic Violence Support & Resources
- National Domestic Violence Hotline 1-800-799-7233
- Safe Alliance (Charlotte DV Shelter and services) 704-336-3210
- Greater Charlotte Hope Line (Crisis Line for parenting, DV and sexual assault) 980-771-HOPE (4673)