Travel to Israel with Temple Beth El
Temple Beth El’s Annual Israel Trip will return Thursday, June 15 through Sunday, June 25, 2023. Rabbi Knight will lead the multi-generational tour for Temple members and extended families.
*Please note: A registration form must be filled out for each person traveling.
Questions? Contact Tracey Lederer, Lead Administrative Clergy Assistant.
Upcoming Information Sessions
Learn more about the trip with Rabbi Knight. We are holding information sessions in person at Temple Beth El.
- Sunday, December 4 at 11:15am
- Wednesday, December 7 at 6:30pm
- Sunday, December 11 at 11:15am
How do I know if this trip is for me or our family?
- You have a wanderlust and have been dreaming of international travel.
- You are looking to find that perfect balance between depth, spirituality, fun, and community.
- You want to celebrate a special milestone – b’nei mitzvah, birthday, or anniversary and have an unforgettable experience for the whole family.
- You want to introduce your family to the land and history of Israel through a family centered trip experiencing the most meaningful sites: the Kotel, Yad Vashem, King David’s City, the Dead Sea, Masada, and much, much more.
- You are ready for a transcendent experience, creating an unbreakable link to the Jewish people and Israel.
When will the trip to Israel take place?
Our upcoming trip to Israel will take place Thursday, June 15-Sunday, June 25, 2023. We have consulted all local school calendars and are confident that this date will work for most families. We are planning subsequent trips in mid-June of 2024 and 2025.
Who can go?
Everyone! This is a multi-generational congregational trip. Your family does not need to be celebrating a b’nei mitzvah to join the trip. We will create opportunities for all members of our trip to participate and have an incredible experience. Additionally, you can invite your immediate and extended family, as well as close friends, to join us. If you expect your group to include more than ten participants, please let us know. The recommended age for kids on the trip is 8 years old and older.