Registration & Important Information
This year, we will be moving our ticketing to a digital system called SimpleTix for the first time! We are excited about the convenience this platform will offer you. You will still register through our High Holy Days portal on Shulcloud, but instead of receiving tickets by mail, they will be sent directly to your email and can be printed or downloaded to your device. Here are a few important tips:
- Tickets will be issued on a per family basis so please be sure to accurately register for the number of individuals in your immediate family who will be joining you for each service.
- You can either print your tickets or simply show them on your device when you arrive.
- Please be sure your email is correct when registering.
- If you do not receive an email with your tickets by September 15, 2023, or if you have any questions, please call our office at 704-366-1948.
- If you do not have e-mail or a device and would like paper tickets mailed, please call our office at 704-366-1948.
Guest Tickets & Information
All are welcome at Temple Beth El’s High Holy Day services! For information regarding local or out-of-town guest registration, contact TBE Staff by phone at 704-366-1948 or by email at email@example.com. We kindly ask that you inquire about guest tickets as soon as possible to help us prepare.
At Temple Beth El, your safety is our top priority. We have comprehensive security measures in place to ensure that everyone can pray and connect with our community in a warm, welcoming, safe, and peaceful environment. Please note that no weapons, including sprays, are allowed on Shalom Park premises, and all bags and belongings are subject to search. Our CMPD officers and Shalom Park Security are always present to help maintain a secure environment. Thank you for your cooperation in helping us provide a safe and welcoming space for all.
Are you traveling out of town? Visit a partner Synagogue
Heading out of town for the High Holy Days? No worries – we’ve got you covered! We are happy to assist you in finding a partner synagogue. You can easily search for Reform congregations in North America at www.urj.org or worldwide at www.wupj.org.
If you need additional help finding a partner synagogue or have any questions about the process, please reach out to Amy Fine, Membership and Engagement Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.